Who do I contact about the GATE: 

To obtain a gate opener sticker, get operating instructions or report problems and to get your name listed on the call box at the Main Gate-


Contact our community manager, Karl Schroeder at 863-324-5100 or 863-605-1221 (Cell), or Ed Struczewski at 863-676-1799.


Entry stickers for your car can be purchased from Karl Schroeder for a small fee. If you get a new vehicle, you must get a new sticker. They cannot be transferred from vehicle to vehicle.

Entry stickers are available to Carlsberg resident vehicles only.


If the gate will not open by your headlight sticker, you can put your code in the call box to get in. Code is your lot number and last digit of your telephone number.Your personal code must be in the office computer for the gate to open. See Karl at the office on Thursday mornings if you still have gate issues.


For gate malfunctions - Karl Schroeder or Ed Struczewski (phone numbers are above).

  * * * *

Please DO NOT give out your personal gate entry code unless it is absolutely necessary. Have non-residents use the call box to gain entry.  We want to keep our gated community as secure as possible.

Can I use the entry code provided by a real estate agent?

Gate codes obtained from a realtor operate the gate from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM only.  This also applies to UPS, Fedex, Post Office, trash trucks, etc.
Residents need to get their own entry code and gate sticker from the community manager.  Realtor entry codes are changed periodically.


TRASH: What is the regular trash pickup schedule? 


New Trash Pickup Policy is effective October 26, 2018

New re-cycle bins will be provided to everyone, similar to the blue trash containers already in use.

Trash, yard waste and re-cycle will all be picked up on Fridays.

Click below for the complete trash policy (trash, yard waste, recycle).


For complete information on Polk County's recycling program, go to the Recycling & Watering Info. for Polk County page on this website.

New Trash Pickup Policy 10-26-18.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [699.1 KB]

Who is the management company for Carlsberg Estates?

Stambaugh Inc. is the management company that works with Carlsberg effective December 1, 2013.  They are located in Winter Haven, FL. Karl Schroeder is the community manager for Carlsberg. His office phone number is 863-324-5100 (Cell: 863-324-1221) or e-mail at
For Stambaugh's page on this website, click here.
Karl will be in the Clubhouse Office Thursday mornings (9:00 AM- 1:00 PM).

See "Management Company" page on this website for more information.

If I am expecting visitors, a service person, etc., how do they get into the community when they reach the Main Gate?

When making delivery arrangements, mention it is a gated community. Driver should pull up to box at the gate and look up recipient's name. Then put in the 3-digit number listed and it will ring the resident's phone. The resident hits "9" on his telephone to open the gate.  If help is required on this procedure, conntact the manager - Karl Schroeder (863-605-1221)

Walk-Thru Gates at Main Entrance - Where do I get the code for the digital locks on these gates so I can walk in/out?


The code is listed on a the Residents List page of this website, which is password protected. Click here.

Can we feed the wildlife in our community?


Feeding the Sand Hill Cranes  is illegal, as well as feeding raccoons, alligators and foxes under Florida Administrative Code 68A-4.001. When the Cranes and others are fed and learn to associate people with food, they lose their fear of humans. Most citizens do not know that this is illegal and is a second-degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.

What e-mail address should I use to contact the Board of Directors (HOA)?


What is the ARC approved color for painting our mailbox and flag?

Effective August 1, 2016, any mailbox and paper holder is to be spray painted with Hunt Club Green available as Rust-Oleum Painters Touch Ultra Cover paint and primer #249074.

The mailbox flag must be painted red.
The mailbox numbers are to be stick on numbers
1 inch wide x 2 inches high— white numbers on a black background or black numbers on a white background. No painted on or over numbers.
No gold/ black numbers.
Numbers must be mounted on the door only. Any painting after August 1st or any other color mailbox will need to be repainted to the above green color. 

Request to the Board for expenditure of funds?

Send a written request to  the Board of Directors via e-mail, drop off request at the Office, or send it through the US post office.  Verbal requests will no longer be accepted from residents for various projects. (8/2014)

When is the Clubhouse open?

It is open daily from 7:00 AM until 7:30 PM.

What is the monthly HOA fee?

The fee for 2019 and 2020 is $140.00/month.

How should the monthly HOA fees check be written?

Make the monthly payable to Carlsberg Estates HOA. Checks

can be dropped off at the HOA Office in the Clubhouse, or

mailed to Carlsberg HOA Office, 484 Lake Suzanne Drive,

Lake Wales, FL 33859. If you have questions on payment
procedures, contact Karl Schroeder at 863-324-5100 (Cell: 863-324-1221) or e-mail

Is there an AED available in the community for an emergency?


AED (Automated External Defibrillator)

In case of emergency, always dial 911 first.


We have a portable AED in the clubhouse for resident emergency use. It's located just inside the front door on the right.


An AED is a device used to administer an electric shock through the chest wall to the heart. Built-in computers assess the patient's heart rhythm, judge whether defibrillation is needed, and then administer or advise to deliver the shock. Audible and/or visual prompts guide the user through the process.

What are the Quiet Hours in the community?


11:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Are there any parking restrictions in the community?  YES.

  • There is no overnight parking on the roads from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 AM the next morning. All vehicles will be towed without warning if this occurs.
  • There is absolutely no parking on front or back lawns.
  • Each Carlsberg resident has been given a parking permit for the clubhouse parking lot. A VISIBLE authorization to park permit from the home responsible for the vehicle must be visible in the front window of the vehicle or it is in violation and will be towed.
  • Vehicles parked in another resident's driveway, without written authorization on file in the HOA Office from that homeowner, could also be towed.


How do we get street lights fixed?

If you notice a community street light not working, contact

DUKE ENERGY at 800-228-8485. Anyone can report a

outage, it does not need to be done through the HOA Office. 

You will need to provide an address for the light plus the pole number (located on the pole).

How or when do I get my bushes trimmed?

Go to the Lawn Maintenance section of this website for the trimming schedule, or special trimming request form or click here.

How do I contact the landscaping company?

There is a form available to communicate with the landscape company regarding trimming, edging, mowing, blowing, broken sprinklers, etc.  Click here for the form, or go to  "Forms" on this website. The form is also available at the Clubhouse. Drop off the completed form at the Clubhouse. You can also contact our community manager, Karl Schroeder at (863) 324-5100, Cell 63-605-1221, or e-mail at


When a landscaping request is submitted,  Flora Lawn will take care of it when they are in the requestor's section of the neighborhood. (There is a map indicating each section on the bulletin board in the Clubhouse). Depending on the rotation by Flora Lawn, it may take up to 5 weeks for the request to be fulfilled.


If Flora Lawn trimmers were in your section, and your request was not fulfilled, put in a new request and it will be taken care of as soon as possible.

What is the landscapers schedule for lawn and shrub spraying?

Schedule for 2020 has not been received to date. It will be listed under "Landscaping, Lawn & Shrub Maintenance " on this website.

When is the swimming pool open?

Daily from dawn to dusk, unless there is a scheduled class/activity.  Check with the monthly pool.Events Calendar to see if there is a scheduled class/activity in the pool on a specific day.

Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a Carlsberg Resident when in the pool.

How do I get a password to view the Password Protected pages on this website?


Go to the page "Contact Us" page. Send an e-mail requesting a password.

Can the Clubhouse be reserved or rented for a private event?

Yes. For Procedures and the form to rent our Clubhouse for a private event, go to the "Clubhouse Information and Common Areas Rules & Regulations" tab of this website or click here.

What is the speed limit in the Carlsberg Estates community:  20 MPH

Who do I contact regarding the Carlsberg Neighborhood Newsletter?

Newsletters and calendars are issued the first of each calendar month.

E-mail the editor at:
or call Diana Cottone at 676-3198. You can view and print it monthly at this website under the" Carlsberg Newsletter & Events Calendar" page. A printed copy will also be delivered to your mailbox. A limited number of paper copies will also be available in the Clubhouse. The editor can also help get your article published in the next issue of the CNN.

Who should I contact regarding CAP (Citizens Assisted Patrol):

Tom Smith (224-8453)  or Matt Miller (676-1781).

Volunteers are always needed and you can set your own patrol schedule.

Clubhouse reservation for a private event - who do I contact?

Clubhouse Coordinator - Sharon Costanzo (679-8954) However, a Class/Activity Form must be completed and submitted to the Clubhouse Coordinator prior to the event. Form is under "Forms" on this website or available at the HOA Office. Click here.

What procedure must be followed BEFORE making changes to my property (paint house, new landscaping, fencing, driveway, screen rooms, other additions, etc.)? 

Changes first be approved by the ARC Committee.  The "New Structure and/or Property Improvement Application"( ARC form) is available here (click here).  It is also available under "Forms" of this website or at the Clubhouse. Completed forms are reviewed by the Committee at the bi-weekly meetings. You will be notified in writing on your request status.


You must receive approval from the Committee BEFORE work begins on your project.


Must I have the color approved by ARC before I paint the exterior of my home, or the trim?


YES. ARC must approve the exterior colors of your home BEFORE you proceed with painting.

Carlsberg Estates has a paint selection books in the HOA office of approved house paint colors. Please look at a book and pick an approved color before submitting the ARC form to get approval for the work.


If you are painting your house the same color, please submit an ARC form for approval so no problems arise.


ARC form available under "Forms" on this website.

Who do I contact about problems with the community swimming pool?

Ken Rockwood (676-2857).

How will Carlsberg know who to contact on my behalf in case of an emergency?

Each resident should complete a Emergency Information form and have it on file in the HOA Office in the Clubhouse. It is the resident's responsibility that the form be kept current. Click here for the form, or find it under "Forms" on this website. It  can also be obtained at the Clubhouse. This contact information will help in a personal medical emergency or an emergency with your property while you are away. Return completed form to the Clubhouse office.

How should I report a repair required to any community property (lights out at Clubhouse, broken perimerter fence, gym equipment, problem with swimming pool, etc.)?

Complete a Carlsberg Estates Work Request form (click here). The form can also be found under "Forms" on this website or at the Clubhouse. Drop off completed form at the Office in the Clubhouse. Karl Schroeder, community manager, will address the matter.



ARC (Architectural Review Committee) GUIDELINES-

Please read the ARC Guidelines document BEFORE you

schedule ANY work to be done to the outside of your house. Click here for ARC information and request form.

AED (Automated External Defibrillator) 

In case of emergency, always dial 911 FIRST.

A portable AED unit is available in the Clubhouse for emergency use. Click here for more information.

Post a “For Sale” notice:

On the bulletin board (down the Clubhouse hall near the Exercise Room) there is a section on the bottom where residents can advertise items for sale. Ad must be on a 3x5” card/paper and dated. If item sells, or ad has been posted for 3 months or more, it will be removed from the board.

Website Password: To receive a password for secured pages on this website, go to  Contact Us"  and fill out the form. In the "message" box indicate you want a password to secured pages on this website and one will be sent to you.

Note: The password  may be changed at any time for security reasons. You will need to request the new password. It won't automatically be sent to you. 

Many documents on this website are in ".pdf format".  To open and view a ".pdf file", you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.

This free download is available by going to:

Print Print | Sitemap
© Carlsberg Estates on Lake Suzanne

This website was created using 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite.